Fettuccine With Shrimp-and-Creamy Herb Sauce
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope garlic-herb soup mix
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 8 ounces peeled frozen shrimp, partially thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet green peas, partially thawed
- 6 ounces fettuccine, cooked
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Whisk together soup mix and milk in a 2-quart saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Add shrimp and peas; reduce heat, and simmer 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Toss with fettuccine; sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Fettuccine with Chicken-and-Creamy Herb Sauce: Substitute 1 cup chopped cooked chicken for shrimp and sugar snap peas for sweet peas. Complete as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This