- 1 (1-ounce) envelope garlic-herb soup mix
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 8 ounces peeled frozen shrimp, partially thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet green peas, partially thawed
- 6 ounces fettuccine, cooked
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Whisk together soup mix and milk in a 2-quart saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Add shrimp and peas; reduce heat, and simmer 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Toss with fettuccine; sprinkle with Parmesan.
Fettuccine with Chicken-and-Creamy Herb Sauce: Substitute 1 cup chopped cooked chicken for shrimp and sugar snap peas for sweet peas. Complete as directed.