Fettuccine with Pistachio, Mint and Tomatoes from Cooking Light
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup(s) unsalted, shelled, dry-roasted pistachios divided
- 4 teaspoon(s) unsalted, shelled, dry-roasted pistachios divided
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 5/8 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large clove(s) garlic
- 1 (9oz) package(s) refrigerated fettuccine
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 ounce(s) fresh pecorino Romano cheese shaved (about 1/4 cup)
- 1. Combine mint leaves, parsley leaves, 1/4 cup pistachios, olive oil, kosher salt, ground black pepper, and garlic in a mini food processor; pulse mixture until coarsely chopped.
- 2. Cook fettuccine according to the package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain pasta over a bowl, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid. Combine pesto mixture and reserved cooking liquid in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add pasta to the bowl; toss well to coat. Gently fold in the cherry tomatoes. Coarsely chop the remaining pistachios. Top pasta evenly with pecorino Romano cheese and the chopped pistachios.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fettuccine with Pistachio, Mint and Tomatoes from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes