Fettuccine with Lima Beans, Peas & Leeks
Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) fettuccine
- 10 ounce(s) frozen lima beans
- 1 cup(s) frozen peas
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 leeks white & green parts, sliced
- Kosher salt
- 3/4 cup(s) evaporated skim milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, adding the beans and peas during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain. While pasta cooks, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add leeks and season with 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender (but not brown), 8 to 10 minutes. Add the milk and cream cheese and cook until slightly thickened, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the pasta and the tarragon and toss to combine. Sprinkle with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PaulaV1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes