Fettuccine with Lima Beans, Peas & Leeks
Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) fettuccine
- 10 ounce(s) frozen lima beans
- 1 cup(s) frozen peas
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 leeks white & green parts, sliced
- Kosher salt
- 3/4 cup(s) evaporated skim milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, adding the beans and peas during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain. While pasta cooks, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add leeks and season with 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender (but not brown), 8 to 10 minutes. Add the milk and cream cheese and cook until slightly thickened, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the pasta and the tarragon and toss to combine. Sprinkle with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PaulaV1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note