Fettuccine with herbed Shrimp
Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) fresh or frozen shrimp
- 6 pac kaged fettuccini
- 2 cup(s) fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 larghe onionq chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) Instant Chicken bouillion granules
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano crushed
- 1 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 medium tomtoes peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup(s) parsley
- Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Cut shrimp i half lengthwise set aside. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large suacepan cook mushrooms, onion, and garlic in hot oil until onion is tender but not brown..
- In a small mixing abowl stir togethr water, bouillon granules basil, oregano, cornstarch and pepper. Add to saucepan. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Add shrimp to mixture, cover and simmer about 2 minutes or until shrimp turns pink,. Stir in tomatoes, heast through.
- Spoon the shrimp mixture over past. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Toss to mix.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fettuccine with herbed Shrimp Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes