- 1 (9-oz.) package refrigerated fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup frozen baby sweet peas
- 2/3 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Garnish: fresh shaved Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add peas and next 8 ingredients. Reduce heat to low, and cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Stir in hot cooked pasta, and serve immediately. Garnish, if desired.