Fettuccine with Clam Sauce and Potatoes
Photo: Maria Robledo
More From Real Simple
Other: 15 Minutes
- 3/4 pound red-skinned potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 (15-ounce) can white clam sauce
- 1/2 pound fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Place potatoes in a saucepan with enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to medium. Cook 10 minutes or until just tender. Drain and place in a bowl with the clam sauce. Set aside.
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions, about 8 minutes. Drain in a colander and set aside. Add the oil and butter to the pot and return to medium heat. Sauté the garlic and parsley 1 minute. Pour in the potato and clam sauce mixture and bring to a simmer. Add the cooked fettuccine and lemon juice to the sauce and heat about 30 seconds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This