- 3/4 pound red-skinned potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 (15-ounce) can white clam sauce
- 1/2 pound fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
How to Make It
Place potatoes in a saucepan with enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to medium. Cook 10 minutes or until just tender. Drain and place in a bowl with the clam sauce. Set aside.
Cook fettuccine according to package directions, about 8 minutes. Drain in a colander and set aside. Add the oil and butter to the pot and return to medium heat. Sauté the garlic and parsley 1 minute. Pour in the potato and clam sauce mixture and bring to a simmer. Add the cooked fettuccine and lemon juice to the sauce and heat about 30 seconds.