- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 1/2 (4-ounce) packages crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 2 (9-ounce) packages refrigerated fettuccine, cooked
- 2 cups tightly packed torn spinach, cut into thin strips
- 6 ounces thinly sliced ham, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
How to Make It
Place pine nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 7 minutes or until toasted. Set aside.
Cook 1 cup blue cheese, half-and-half, and cream cheese in a heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until mixture is smooth. Keep warm.
Toss cooked pasta with spinach strips and next 3 ingredients. Pour blue cheese sauce over pasta, and toss to coat. Sprinkle pasta with remaining 1/2 cup blue cheese and pine nuts. Serve immediately.