Fettuccine with Blue Cheese-Artichoke Sauce
total time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 (1 1/4-cup) servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 313
- Calories from fat: 24%
- Fat: 8.5g
- Saturated fat: 4.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 14.7g
- Carbohydrate: 45.7g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 691mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated fettuccine
- Cooking spray
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (10-ounce) container refrigerated light alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- While pasta cooks, coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add artichokes and mushrooms; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add alfredo sauce to artichoke mixture; cook until thoroughly heated.
- Place drained pasta in a large bowl. Pour sauce mixture over pasta; toss to combine. Sprinkle with cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments