- 1/2 pound fettuccine, uncooked
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1-1/4 cups fat-free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons flour
- 4 ounces oz. (1/2 of 8-oz.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 3 tablespoons KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- calories 460
- cholesterol 90 mg
- fiber 2 g
- iron 15 %
- fat 12 g
- sodium 470 mg
- sugars 3 g
- satfat 6 g
- carbohydrate 46 g
- protein 39 g
- calcium 15 %
How to Make It
COOK pasta as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 to 7 min. or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet. Mix broth and flour in same skillet. Stir in Neufchatel, 2 Tbsp. Parmesan, garlic powder and pepper; cook 2 min. or until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly with whisk. Stir in chicken.
DRAIN pasta; place in large bowl. Add chicken mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
KRAFT kitchens tips:
SPECIAL EXTRASprinkle with 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley just before serving.
SUBSTITUTEPrepare as directed, using whole wheat fettuccine.
VARIATION Stir in 2 cups chopped cooked broccoli before serving.