Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) Fettuccine
- 1 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1/4 cup(s) Butter
- 1 cup(s) Whipping cream or half and half Divided
- 3/4 cup(s) Parmesan cheese Grated
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- Salt To taste
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile in large skillet melt butter over medium low heat; add garlic, sauté 1 minute. Stir in 3/4 cup cream. Cook over medium heat 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3. Add fettuccine to skillet. Stir n remaining cream , cheese, pepper and salt; cook, stirring, 1 minute. If desired, serve with additional cheese and pepper.
- Recipe can easily be doubled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lfnorwood and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes