Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) Fettuccine
- 1 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1/4 cup(s) Butter
- 1 cup(s) Whipping cream or half and half Divided
- 3/4 cup(s) Parmesan cheese Grated
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- Salt To taste
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile in large skillet melt butter over medium low heat; add garlic, sauté 1 minute. Stir in 3/4 cup cream. Cook over medium heat 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3. Add fettuccine to skillet. Stir n remaining cream , cheese, pepper and salt; cook, stirring, 1 minute. If desired, serve with additional cheese and pepper.
- Recipe can easily be doubled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lfnorwood and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note