Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 8 ounce(s) dried fettuccine
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan melt butter. Add cream, salt, and pepper. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat and boil gently for 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken. Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese. Drain pasta. Add pasta to hot sauce. Toss to combine. Transfer to warm serving dish. Serve immediately. If desired, sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mommymaureen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes