Fetticcine with spicy sausage and broccoli rabe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 pound(s) Hot italian turkey sausage casing removed, roughly crumbled
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1 pound(s) broccoli rabe cut into 2 in pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced sodum chicken broth
- 1 package(s) fettuccine (9 ouce pkg)
- 1/4 cup(s) Freshly grated pecorino romano
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1) Boil large pot of water
- 2)Heat oil in a dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add sausage and saute, breaking up large chunks with a wooden spoon until lightly browned about 5 minutes. Add garlic and crushed red pepper. Cook, stirring. 30 seconds.Add broccoli rabe and cook. Tossing with tongs, 1 minute. Add broth, reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook until broccoli rabe is tender, about 3 minutes.
- 3) Cook pasta according to package directions. then drain and add to sausage mixutre' toss well with tongs. Add 1/4 cup cheese and black pepper and toss well again.
- Divide among four bowls and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 377 calories
- 25g protein
- 39g carbs
- 12g fat
- 4g fiber
- 646mg sodium
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Leydas and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note