Fetticcine with spicy sausage and broccoli rabe
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 pound(s) Hot italian turkey sausage casing removed, roughly crumbled
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1 pound(s) broccoli rabe cut into 2 in pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced sodum chicken broth
- 1 package(s) fettuccine (9 ouce pkg)
- 1/4 cup(s) Freshly grated pecorino romano
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1) Boil large pot of water
- 2)Heat oil in a dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add sausage and saute, breaking up large chunks with a wooden spoon until lightly browned about 5 minutes. Add garlic and crushed red pepper. Cook, stirring. 30 seconds.Add broccoli rabe and cook. Tossing with tongs, 1 minute. Add broth, reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook until broccoli rabe is tender, about 3 minutes.
- 3) Cook pasta according to package directions. then drain and add to sausage mixutre' toss well with tongs. Add 1/4 cup cheese and black pepper and toss well again.
- Divide among four bowls and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 377 calories
- 25g protein
- 39g carbs
- 12g fat
- 4g fiber
- 646mg sodium
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Leydas and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes