Feta-Yogurt Dip with Pita Chips
Fresh vegetables make tasty dippers alongside the crunchy pita chips. Try this dip as a salad dressing, too.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 30 Minutes
- Calories: 117
- Calories from fat: 40%
- Fat: 5.2g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 5.1g
- Carbohydrate: 14.2g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 18mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 296mg
- Calcium: 122mg
- 4 (6-inch) oat bran pitas
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons extravirgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) carton reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Split each pita in half horizontally; cut each half into 6 wedges. Arrange pita wedges, rough sides up, in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Lightly coat wedges with cooking spray; sprinkle with garlic salt. Bake at 400° for 9 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Cool completely.
- 3. Place yogurt and next 8 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Pour into a serving bowl; cover and chill at least 30 minutes. Serve with pita chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note