Feta and Vegetable Rotini Salad
Dare we say WOW when talking about a pasta salad? In this case, absolutely. Zesty dressing, feta and crisp, fresh veggies unite for a zingy response to "What should I bring?"
Chill: 1 Hour
- 3 cups tri-colored rotini pasta, cooked, cooled
- 1 cup ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped cucumbers
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onions
- COMBINE ingredients.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Feta and Vegetable Rotini Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes