- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped pepperoncini salad peppers
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. dried crushed red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Garnishes: dried crushed red pepper, olive oil
How to Make It
Pulse feta cheese, 2 Tbsp. olive oil, lemon juice, pepperoncini salad peppers, garlic, oregano, 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. dried crushed red pepper, and black pepper in a food processor 6 to 8 times or until combined, stopping to scrape down sides. Cover and chill 2 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator up to 3 days. Serve with crostini or pita chips. Garnish with dried crushed red pepper and olive oil, if desired.
Note: To serve as a sauce, prepare as directed, processing mixture 3 to 4 minutes. Serve immediately.