Fantastic. Great for picnics and potlucks.
Feta Salad With Grapefruit and Avocado
More From Southern Living
- 2 (5-oz.) packages gourmet mixed salad greens, thoroughly washed
- 2 grapefruit, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 1 qt. strawberries, quartered
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Sweet-and-Spicy Pecans
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1. Place greens on 8 individual serving plates. Top evenly with grapefruit, strawberries, and avocados. Sprinkle with cheese and pecans. Serve with Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads