- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup green olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- Cucumber slices
How to Make It
Beat cream cheese and next 6 ingredients at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until well combined.
Stir together crumbled feta cheese, chopped green olives, and cream cheese mixture until combined. Chill 5 minutes. Meanwhile, stir together chopped parsley and green onions. Shape into a ball, and roll in parsley mixture to coat. Serve with cucumber slices.