Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) non fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup(s) flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 4 ounce(s) crumbled feta divided
- 1 cup(s) fresh dill divided
- freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- In a food processor, place yogurt, parsley, vinegar and all but 1 tsp feta and 1 tsp dill. Blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl; top with remaining feta and dill and, if desired, pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by acrane and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Feta-Dill Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads