Really delicious! We rolled half in a spice mixture so gave a contrast to the green parsley. Don't make them too big as they are quite rich. Serve with crackers, or best yet, crusty bread to spread them on.
Feta Cheese Truffles
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-oz.) container crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cucumber slices
- Grape tomatoes
- Kalamata olives
- Whole almonds
- 1. Beat first 5 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until well combined. Cover mixture tightly, and chill at least 1 hour or until firm (can chill up to 3 days).
- 2. Roll cheese mixture into 3/4-inch-round balls. Roll each ball in parsley. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve. If chilled, let stand 30 minutes before serving. Serve with cucumber slices, grape tomatoes, kalamata olives, and whole almonds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers