- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-oz.) container crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cucumber slices
- Grape tomatoes
- Kalamata olives
- Whole almonds
How to Make It
Beat first 5 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until well combined. Cover mixture tightly, and chill at least 1 hour or until firm (can chill up to 3 days).
Roll cheese mixture into 3/4-inch-round balls. Roll each ball in parsley. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve. If chilled, let stand 30 minutes before serving. Serve with cucumber slices, grape tomatoes, kalamata olives, and whole almonds.