We really enjoyed this recipe, although I think that it is just as good served after it has cooled off for more than the 10 mintues mentioned in the recipe. I made it in a baking dish and not a jelly roll and it was much thicker than if I had used a jelly roll pan,
Feta Cheese Squares
More From Southern Living
Bake: 30 Minutes
Cool: 10 Minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 (4-oz.) packages feta cheese with garlic and herbs, crumbled
- 1 (8-oz.) container small-curd cottage cheese
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together baking mix, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Stir in milk and remaining ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon cheese mixture into a lightly greased 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown and set. Remove from oven, and let cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Cut into 1 1/2-inch squares, and serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Bisquick All-Purpose Baking Mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers