Feta and Artichoke Pasta
Amy Rodrigues, 32, San Jose, Calif.
"Inexpensive, quick, easy and delicious--this meal delivers on all counts."
More From Allyou
- Calories: 661
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Protein: 19g
- Carbohydrate: 95g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 21mg
- Sodium: 749mg
- 1 pound farfalle or other short pasta
- 1 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained (1/4 cup oil reserved), chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 2 ounces crumbled feta (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup canned artichokes, drained, patted dry and cut into eighths
- 1 cup loosely packed torn fresh basil
- 1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Cook pasta until al dente, 11 minutes or as package label directs. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water. Return pasta to pot.
- 2. Toss pasta with sun-dried tomatoes and reserved oil, olives, feta, garlic, artichokes and basil. If mixture seems dry, add pasta water a few tablespoons at a time. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note