Feta and Walnut Spinach Salad with Basil Dressing
Community Recipe from
- 1 bunch(es) spinach torn
- 1 whole(s) avocado thinly sliced
- 1/2 whole(s) medium red onion
- 1/2 cup(s) feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried basil
- 2 teaspoon(s) honey
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1. Dressing: combine all ingredients in blender and mix well and chill
- 2. Toss spinach, avocado, onion, feta, and walnuts in large bowl.
- 3. Pour basil dressing over and toss.
- 4. Serve immediately.
- Optional: Add chicken, mushrooms, other vegetables, dried fruit, etc.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ashleyennedy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note