Feta and Walnut Spinach Salad with Basil Dressing
Community Recipe from
- 1 bunch(es) spinach torn
- 1 whole(s) avocado thinly sliced
- 1/2 whole(s) medium red onion
- 1/2 cup(s) feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried basil
- 2 teaspoon(s) honey
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1. Dressing: combine all ingredients in blender and mix well and chill
- 2. Toss spinach, avocado, onion, feta, and walnuts in large bowl.
- 3. Pour basil dressing over and toss.
- 4. Serve immediately.
- Optional: Add chicken, mushrooms, other vegetables, dried fruit, etc.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ashleyennedy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes