- 6 ounces uncooked penne (tube-shaped pasta)
- Cooking spray
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 large zucchini, quartered lengthwise and sliced
- 16 chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped seeded tomato
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- calories 324
- fat 10.6 g
- satfat 3.1 g
- protein 11.2 g
- carbohydrate 46.8 g
- cholesterol 13 mg
- iron 3.5 mg
- sodium 702 mg
- caloriesfromfat 29 %
- fiber 6.3 g
- calcium 123 mg
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain well.
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add bell pepper and zucchini; sauté until crisp-tender.
Remove from heat; gently stir in olives, tomato, 3 tablespoons parsley, basil, and next 3 ingredients. Drizzle with oil. (Do not stir after adding oil). Cover and keep warm.
Drain pasta, and place in a large serving bowl. Top with zucchini mixture, crumbled feta cheese, and 1 tablespoon parsley. Toss well.