Festive Turkey Rollups
More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas*
- 1/2 cup hot pepper jelly with red jalapeño peppers
- 1/2 cup red raspberry preserves
- 3/4 cup Ranch vegetable dip
- 12 thinly sliced turkey breast slices, halved
- 1 bunch Green Leaf lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese**
- 1. Microwave tortillas on HIGH 10 to 15 seconds, and set aside.
- 2. Stir together jelly and preserves.
- 3. Spread 2 Tbsp. Ranch dip on 1 side of each tortilla. Top each tortilla with 4 turkey slice halves, and spread with 2 1/2 Tbsp. jelly mixture. Top tortillas evenly with lettuce and cheese.
- 4. Roll up tortillas; wrap with plastic wrap. Chill up to 8 hours.
- *6 pita rounds may be substituted.
- **Shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This