Festive Pork Loin Roast
More From Southern Living
Stand: 15 Minutes
- 2 (4-pound) center cut boneless pork loins
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Sausage Stuffing
- 3 white bread slices
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Mushroom Sauce
- Garnishes: decoratively cut orange, fresh cranberries, fresh kale
- Cut pork loins in half lengthwise; sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
- Spoon 2 cups of Sausage Stuffing evenly on each bottom half. Place each top half over stuffing, and tie firmly with kitchen string.
- Pulse together bread, pecans, and bourbon in a food processor 6 times or until crumbly. Spread half bread mixture evenly over top of each roast. Place roasts on a rack in a roasting pan. Pour chicken broth and lemon juice into bottom of pan.
- Bake, covered with aluminum foil, at 425° for 30 minutes. Remove foil, and bake 30 more minutes or until a meat thermometer reaches 160°. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing. Serve with Mushroom Sauce. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes