- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup cream of coconut
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup light rum
- 4 teaspoons coconut extract
- Garnishes: whipped cream and toasted coconut
How to Make It
Stir together first 4 ingredients, and press into bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of a lightly greased 10-inch springform pan.
Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer 3 minutes or until fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add pineapple and next 4 ingredients, beating until blended. Pour mixture into crust.
Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Spread Glaze over top of cheesecake. Cover and chill at least 8 hours. Garnish, if desired.