- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2/3 cup Smucker's® Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- 1 container (1.5 quart) vanilla ice cream
- 2 containers (7.25 oz.) Smucker's® Magic Shell® Vanilla Cupcake Flavor Topping, or any variety Smucker's® Magic Shell® Topping
- 1 container (13.5 oz.) Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Vanilla Dream Flavor No Fuss Frosting, or any variety Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ No Fuss Frostin
How to Make It
COAT inside of four 9-ounce clear plastic drink cups with no-stick cooking spray. Line each cup with a sheet of plastic wrap, allowing ends of plastic wrap to hang over edges of cups about 3 inches.
MIX fudge topping, cookie crumbs and peanuts in small bowl just until combined. Scoop ice cream into large mixing bowl. Let stand 10 minutes or until softened. Blend at low speed of electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
SPOON about 1/2 cup softened ice cream into each drink cup. Using the back of a spoon, make a well in the center of ice cream and spread to thoroughly coat sides and bottoms of cups. Working quickly, spoon fudge mixture into center of each cup. Divide remaining ice cream over top of each cup. Spread carefully to cover fudge mixture. Lift edges of plastic wrap to cover tops. Pat gently to pack mixture into cups. Freeze at least 2 hours or until firm.
UNWRAP ice cream cakes, one at a time, and invert onto cooling rack placed over plate. Slowly drizzle with Magic Shell to coat, using back of spoon to help spread over entire surface. (Excess Magic Shell that drips onto plate may be spooned onto cakes as necessary.) Transfer to a freezer-safe serving plate. Decorate with frosting as desired. Keep frozen until ready to serve.
TIP: For variety, try other flavor ice creams like Strawberry, Chocolate or Mint Chip.