- 1/2 (3-ounce) package dried tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16-ounce) baguette, cut into1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 garlic cloves, divided
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (2.5-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- calories 87
- fat 1.9 g
- cholesterol 4 mg
- sodium 247 mg
How to Make It
Soak tomatoes in 1 1/2 cups boiling water 30 minutes; drain. Chop tomatoes, and set aside.
Place bread on a baking sheet.
Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes or until toasted.
Cut 1 garlic clove in half. Rub bread slices evenly with cut side of garlic.
Stir together cream cheese and feta cheese until well blended. Spread about 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture evenly on each bread slice.
Mince remaining garlic clove. Stir together minced garlic, tomato, olives, and parsley. Spoon over cream cheese mixture.