Festive Chicken Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 cup(s) chicken
- 1 8 ounce(s) can crushed pineapple
- 2/3 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1 cup(s) roasted almonds or pecans
- red and green apple slices
- line an 8" cake pan with plastic wrap. Combine cream cheese, mayo, curry powder, salt, pineapple, and cranberries. Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. To serve, unmold on a cake stand, Press coarsely chopped nuts around the edge and garnish with thin apple slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jeannetta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Festive Chicken Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches