shoultdn't this be cook 5 - 6 hours not minutes if you are doing it in a slow cooker?
Festive Cheesy Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 1-28 oz. package(s) frozen hash browns with onions & peppers diced, thawed
- 1-10 3/4oz can(s) cream of chicken soup with herbs
- 1-8oz. package(s) cream cheese cubed
- 1 cup(s) smoked Gouda finely shredded
- 1 cup(s) provolone finely shredded
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) leek or green onion thin slice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 4 slice(s) bacon crisp cook, crumble
- In 3 1/2 - 4 qt slow cooker combine thawed potatoes, soup, cream cheese, Gouda, provolone, milk, leeks and pepper. Cover. Cook on low for 5-6 minutes. If desired, stir in bacon before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JillGinder and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Festive Cheesy Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables