Festive Cheese Ball
- 2 (8-oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon pimento, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a meduim bowl, blend cheeses together with a fork. Mix in remaining ingredients except the walnuts and crackers. Place mixture on plastic wrap and shape into a ball; chill thoroughly.
- Roll in chopped walnuts and serve with assorted crackers or strips of red and green peppers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers