Festive Cheese Ball
This cheese ball has two kinds of cheese, pimiento, chopped bell pepper and walnuts and is a great choice for a holiday appetizer. Make ahead of time to allow flavors to blend.
Yield: 4 cups
- 2 (8-oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon pimento, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a meduim bowl, blend cheeses together with a fork. Mix in remaining ingredients except the walnuts and crackers. Place mixture on plastic wrap and shape into a ball; chill thoroughly.
- Roll in chopped walnuts and serve with assorted crackers or strips of red and green peppers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note