After sectioning the orange, squeeze the core to get the 1 tablespoon fresh juice you need.
This recipe goes with Grilled Tuna with Fennel-Orange Relish
Yield: Makes about 1 cup
- 1/2 large fennel bulb, trimmed and cored (fronds reserved)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fennel fronds
- 1 navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cut fennel bulb into 1/4-inch pieces, and place in a medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients, tossing gently to combine.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments