Fennel-Lemon Tartar Sauce
The fennel in this recipe is reserved from the fennel used to flavor the crabs.
This recipe goes with Boiled Dungeness Crab with Fennel
Yield: Makes 1 cup
- 2 tablespoons minced fennel fronds
- 1/4 cup minced fennel bulb
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped capers
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This