Fennel Crusted Lamb Chops
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fennel Seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh Rosemary Leaves
- 3 clove(s) Garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Kosher Salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) Pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 2 rack(s) Lamb
- Mix fennel, rosemary and slat in mortar and pestle....grind and mix with olive oil and pepper. Coat rack of lamb with mixture and marinade 4-24 hours.
- Grill to 140 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RBarbee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note