Fennel Crusted Lamb Chops
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fennel Seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh Rosemary Leaves
- 3 clove(s) Garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Kosher Salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) Pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 2 rack(s) Lamb
- Mix fennel, rosemary and slat in mortar and pestle....grind and mix with olive oil and pepper. Coat rack of lamb with mixture and marinade 4-24 hours.
- Grill to 140 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RBarbee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes