- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 large shallot, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large fennel bulb
- 1 large crisp, sweet apple, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
How to Make It
Toss together first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Slice fennel bulb thinly, reserving fronds. Finely chop fennel fronds to equal 1 1/2 Tbsp., and sprinkle over salad. Add fennel slices to salad.
Toss together apple slices, vinegar, and sugar in a small bowl. Add apple mixture to fennel mixture; toss to combine.