Fennel, Apple, and Celery Slaw
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 4 Hours
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large fennel bulb
- 2 unpeeled Granny Smith apples, julienned
- 2 unpeeled Gala apples, julienned
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; slowly pour in oil, whisking constantly.
- Rinse fennel. Trim stalks to within 1" of end. Discard hard outside stalks. Remove tough core from bottom of bulb. Starting at 1 side, cut bulb vertically into thin shreds.
- Add fennel, apple, and celery to dressing, tossing to combine. Cover and chill up to 4 hours. Toss well just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note