- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed, cored and cut into very thin strips
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cut into strips
- 2 Gala apples, cut into strips
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
How to Make It
Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; slowly pour in oil, whisking constantly.
Add Fennel, apple and celery to dressing, tossing to combine. Cover and chill up to 4 hours. Toss well just before serving.
Gooseberry Patch Halloween