- 1 fennel bulb
- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 10 juniper berries, crushed and finely chopped (optional)
- Garnish: fresh fennel fronds
- Trim base from fennel bulb; cut bulb in half, and thinly slice, reserving fennel fronds for garnish, if desired.
- Stir together fennel, apple, and next 5 ingredients. Stir in cheese and, if desired, juniper berries. Cover and chill 1 hour. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This
Food & Wine