Favorite Topped Deviled Eggs
It's a given that this classic finger food is the hit of the party. What might surprise you is that this version fits into a smart eating plan. Paprika and all.
- Calories from fat: 60
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Iron: 4%
- Fat: 4.5g
- Sodium: 75mg
- Sugars: 1g
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- CUT eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks; place in medium bowl. Add all remaining ingredients except paprika; mix well.
- SPOON into resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner from bottom of bag; use to pipe filling into egg white halves. Sprinkle with paprika.
- ADD your choice of Toppings (See Tips) just before serving.
- KRAFT kitchens tips:
- TOPPING VARIATIONS
- Country Favorite: Top with 10 slices cooked and crumbled OSCAR MAYER Bacon and 2 finely chopped green onions. It's Italian: Top with 1/2 cup thinly sliced drained jarred sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil and 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil. Fiesta Time: Top with 6 Tbsp. finely chopped red peppers and 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro. Coastal Delight: Top with 1/2 cup drained canned baby shrimp and 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill.
- MAKE AHEAD
- Prepare as directed. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers