Favorite Topped Deviled Eggs
Amount per serving
- Calories from fat: 60
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Iron: 4%
- Fat: 4.5g
- Sodium: 75mg
- Sugars: 1g
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- CUT eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks; place in medium bowl. Add all remaining ingredients except paprika; mix well.
- SPOON into resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner from bottom of bag; use to pipe filling into egg white halves. Sprinkle with paprika.
- ADD your choice of Toppings (See Tips) just before serving.
- KRAFT kitchens tips:
- TOPPING VARIATIONS
- Country Favorite: Top with 10 slices cooked and crumbled OSCAR MAYER Bacon and 2 finely chopped green onions. It's Italian: Top with 1/2 cup thinly sliced drained jarred sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil and 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil. Fiesta Time: Top with 6 Tbsp. finely chopped red peppers and 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro. Coastal Delight: Top with 1/2 cup drained canned baby shrimp and 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill.
- MAKE AHEAD
- Prepare as directed. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note