- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 (12-ounce) package milk chocolate morsels
How to Make It
Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy; gradually add eggs and vanilla, beating well.
Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; add to butter mixture, beating at low speed until blended. Stir in pecans and chocolate morsels.
Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden; remove to wire racks to cool.