Favorite Chicken Thighs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) sambal oelek
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground coriander
- 1/4 cup(s) Greek yogurt
- Combine olive oil, cumin, sambal oelek, garlic, coriander, and yogurt in a small bowl, stirring well. Scrape spice paste into a zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken to bag; seal. Toss to coat. Let stand 20 minutes or so. Remove chicken from bag; discard excess spice paste.
- Place chicken on a foil-lined broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 4-5 minutes, turn and broil another 4-5 minutes, and then turn again for another 4-5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vixenrenard and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note