Favorite Banana Bread
Amount per serving
- Calories: 260
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Fat: 13g
- Sodium: 170mg
- Sugars: 15g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Carbohydrate: 31g
- Protein: 5g
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoon CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup cup mashed fully ripe bananas (about 3)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- MIX flour, baking powder and baking soda. Beat cream cheese, butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add bananas and eggs; mix well. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing well after each addition. Stir in nuts.
- POUR into greased and floured 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- BAKE 1 hour 10 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 min.; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely.
- KRAFT kitchens tips:
- FAVORITE CHOCOLATE-BANANA BREAD
- Prepare as directed, substituting 4 oz. chopped BAKERS Semi-Sweet Chocolate for the nuts.
- Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
- HOW TO SOFTEN CREAM CHEESE
- Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 sec. or just until softened. Add 15 sec. for each additional package of cream cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note