Community Recipe from
- 6 Egg yolks
- 4 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 3 teaspoon(s) cream
- 1-1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) melted butter
- Beat yolks until thick and lemon color.
- Blend in sugar, cream, vanilla, salt, melted butter and flour.
- On floured board roll out small portion as thin as possible -- almost like paper.
- Cut in diamonds, cut slit in center and slip one end through the slit.
- Fry in deep fat until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jmclaughlin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
FATTIGMAN Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes