Fat-free Chex Party Mix
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) Chex (which ever ones you like)
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Cheerios
- 1-1/2 cup(s) pretzles
- 1/3 cup(s) apple juice
- 6 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) onion salt
- Buttery Flavor Pam cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Mix together juice, worchestershire sauce, onion and garlic salts.
- Pour mixture over cereal and coat evenly. Spread on cookie sheet and spray heavily with butter flavor Pam cooking spray.
- Bake for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight containers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fat-free Chex Party Mix Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks