fast pizza breakfast for power from dr oz
Community Recipe from
- 1 piece(s) whole wheat pita
- 1 tablespoon(s) low fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic
- 1 bunch(es) handful baby spinach
- 3 slice(s) thin tomato slices
- 1 piece(s) egg
- Spread one side of pita with cream cheese. Put pita on a microwave safe plate. Place a handful of spinach on top. Top spinach with tomato slices and garlic. Crack egg in the center of the pita. Microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, depending on how you like your egg cooked.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LindaNo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
fast pizza breakfast for power from dr oz Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch