Fast n' Simple Lunch Salad
A simple salad you can throw together if you have no time to make lunch. To save the most time, prepare bigger portions of the salad and dressing and store them separately until you need them.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) baby romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoon(s) shredded asiago cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) raisins
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely chopped walnuts
- 3 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch(s) dried oregano
- 1 pinch(s) dried basil
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1 pinch(s) ground black pepper
- Toss romaine lettuce with asiago cheese, raisins, and walnuts.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, then stir vigorously with spoon until oil and vinegar are well-combined (note: they will begin to separate immediately after being stirred, so stir before every use)
- Add dressing to salad and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CRaihala1003 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note