Fast & Easy Tiramisu
Amount per serving
- Calories: 150
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Sodium: 250mg
- Carbohydrate: 24g
- Sugars: 21g
- Protein: 7g
- Calcium: 20%
- Iron: 4%
- 2 tablespoons MAXWELL HOUSE Instant Coffee
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) ladyfingers, split, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- DISSOLVE combined coffee granules and 1 Tbsp. sugar in boiling water. Arrange 1 pkg. ladyfingers on bottom of 13x9-inch dish; brush with 1/2 cup coffee.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add 1/2 cup sugar; mix well. Whisk in COOL WHIP.
- SPREAD half the cream cheese mixture over ladyfingers in dish; top with remaining ladyfingers. Brush with remaining coffee mixture; cover with remaining cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with cocoa powder. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- KRAFT kitchens tips:
- Add 2 Tbsp. almond-flavored liqueur or brandy to cream cheese along with the 1/2 cup sugar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fast & Easy Tiramisu Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes Like This